Wednesday 2 November 2016

All the Diseases originate in the mind says Acupuncture - Freedom From Diseases

Good Day to all of you.

# Freedom From Diseases #

All the Diseases originate in the mind says Acupuncture.

Allopathy (English System of Medicine) says that 90% of the diseases are Psychosomatic Disorders.

Psycho means mind.

Somatic means body.

Disorder means disease.

That is, trouble in the mind causes disease in the body.  

Here is an example as explained by Dr. Deepak Chopra, M.B.B.S., M.D., in his book: Quantum Healing.

My father is a Cardiologist in India. For many years he served as an army doctor,  which required us to move from post to post throughout the country.

While I was an infant, he was sent to Jammu, far away to the north in the state of Kashmir. I remember nothing of our stay there, but for years I heard about the terrible allergies my mother suffered in that place. Her tormentor was the pollen of a native flower that covered the ground when it blossomed every spring. It caused her to have severe asthma attacks; her body swelled, and on her skin appeared large red welts and blisters (her condition is known as angioneurotic edema).

My father is very devoted to my mother, and out of compassion he drove her every spring to Srinagar, the capital of Kashmir. The air in Srinagar is free of this particular pollen, and she was delighted to find herself in a mountain valley that is one of the most beautiful places on Earth.

One spring the heavy rains had made the road impassable, and my father decided that they should fly back home early. They boarded plane, and after an hour it touched down.

He put his hand reassuringly on my mother's arm, but he could already see the red spots on her skin and the effort it took for her just to breathe. My mother's allergy was so severe that the steward ran up and asked what was wrong.

"There's nothing you can do," my father said.
"It's the pollen in ]ammu."

"]ammu?" The steward looked puzzled. "We haven't landed there yet - this is Udhampur, our first stop. Didn't they tell you?"

My father was quite startled. When he looked at my mother, her wheezing had subsided and her sores were vanishing on the spot.

For years afterward he would shake his head and mutter, "All you have to do is say the word Jammu and your mother breaks out."

++++++

Acu Healer. Kuntikana RadhaKrishna Bhat, D.A.Sc.,
Acupuncturist
Chennai

"Acupuncture Can Cure All Diseases".

No comments:

Post a Comment